We’re collecting membership subscriptions via WebCollect (see instructions below). It allows you to “buy” your club membership and to maintain your membership details. As agreed at the AGM, this year’s subscriptions are as follows.
- New members & non-Glasgow residents – £15 – discounted vs returning members price
- Returning members – £25
- NB: club membership is only open to over 18’s due to our insurance cover
Your details will be shared with our sponsors, Sprockets Cycles, so you can benefit from the discount on bikes, components and labour at the shop. Other membership benefits include:
- use of club facilities; bike wash & post-ride refreshments on mid-week rides
- organised club trips
- subsidised training courses (eg. first aid & navigation skills)
- open invitation to join other club members for weekends away
- club social events; summer BBQ, Christmas night out, social rides
- free or discounted membership when joining British Cycling for the first time, through the club’s affiliation with British Cycling, with all the related BC benefits which that brings.
Go to webcollect.org.uk/gmbc and follow these instructions:
- Create a WebCollect login (click “sign in or sign up”)
- If you’ve never had a subscription before click “Browse Subscriptions”. If you have been a member before then click “Renew/Manage Subscriptions” and choose the membership applicable to you
- Proceed to the checkout, completing your membership details (including emergency contact details, basic address details). NB: basic information used to identify you will be supplied to Sprockets Cycles to confirm you are eligible for GMBC discounts in-store.
- Choose to pay either by online direct debit or by bank transfer. If paying by bank transfer follow the instructions on the page and include the reference number provided by WebCollect
- After signing up your application will be reviewed and approved
If you have any questions about the membership process then please contact membership[AT]gmbc[DOT]org[DOT]uk
See you on the trails!