Update – this ride is now confirmed for Saturday 12th Oct.
Weather dependent but it’s a classic on a good day. Autumn colours, great scenery and a cafe finish. 12th or 13th Oct – will choose the best day weather-wise. If it’s miserable both days then I’ll postpone.