It’s the festive mince pie and mulled wine ride this Wednesday. Whether you’re riding at 7pm or 7:45pm pop up to the lounge bar afterwards for a hot drink (tea also available) and some mince pies.
The usual Wednesday night ride with added post-ride festivities;
Argyll design top for sale, never worn. Freeride style with 3/4 length sleeves, size men’s L, made by Pactimo. Looking for £20. I can bring it along to the AGM next week. If you’re interested then email grahamDOTandertonATgmbcDOTorgDOTuk or text me if you have my mobile.
Hi. Who’s out for the 7pm Intro ride this week?
In the calendar for this coming Sunday…
FYI, Ramsay at Trailcoach is running kids MTB coaching sessions during next week. More details can be found on the Trailcoach website, here;
Fill in this form to reserve your place for the GMBC Christmas Night Out at Bibi’s Mexican Cantina – 8th December:
£25 for 4 course meal plus first drink. Limited to 25 people (paid up club members only). This form will be open for a few weeks and we’ll follow up with a WebCollect event to manage payments.
More event details here:
Get it in your calendars!! Saturday 8th December, Bibi’s Mexican Cantina in Partick. Time TBC.
4 course Christmas menu – £25 per head (incl first drink and 10% service charge). This doesn’t include any subsequent drinks (they have a license and you a free to spend as much, or as little, as you like on festive drinks).
The Small Print:
- For paid up club members only.
- Bibi’s advised they are limited to 25 people so we’ll start a waiting list if we exceed 25 reservations. If we can extend the reservation with Bibi’s then we’ll take names from the waiting list.
- Reservations will be taken via an online sign up form, on a first come first served basis. The link to the reservation form will be published on the website within the next week.
- A few weeks after the reservations are taken we’ll collect payments via the WebCollect site and you’ll be able to make your menu selections.
- If you don’t pay for your place by the deadline (date TBC, which will be stated clearly on the sign up form) it will be offered to the next person on the waiting list.
- If you need to cancel your place after you’ve paid for it and we can fill your place with someone from the waiting list then you’ll get your money back. If we don’t have anyone to take your place then it will depend on Bibi’s cancellation policy.