Some photos from the Pitlochry ride on Sunday;
In the calendar for this coming Sunday…
I am heading down to Innerleithen tomorrow to ride the Golfie. Plan on being there for 10am and ready to ride out shortly after that.
Weather is looking good, been dry for the last couple of days so hopefully the trails will be in good nic.
Trails are awesome fun, mainly black graded natural singletrack decents with fire road climbs to reach them.
I know it’s short notice but hopefully see some of you there. Post up if you coming 😃
Luke, Tim and myself are planning a bothy trip 27/28 October with this ride in. All you need is a sleeping bag, air bed, head torch and a bag of coal. This is the ride in:
FYI, Ramsay at Trailcoach is running kids MTB coaching sessions during next week. More details can be found on the Trailcoach website, here;
Come join us on Sunday 7th October 2018 for a bit of mountain bike orienteering in and around Mugdock Country Park and surrounding areas!
Following on from the success of the 2017 event, Glasgow Mountain Bike Club are hosting round 3 of the Scottish Mountain Bike Orienteering Summer 2018 Series www.bmbo.org.uk/ and promises to be a really fun day out.
Fill in this form to reserve your place for the GMBC Christmas Night Out at Bibi’s Mexican Cantina – 8th December:
£25 for 4 course meal plus first drink. Limited to 25 people (paid up club members only). This form will be open for a few weeks and we’ll follow up with a WebCollect event to manage payments.
More event details here:
Tina posted on Facebook a few weeks back looking for a show of hands for this trip. Some folk have confirmed and some are a maybe for now, the good new is; we have enough to officially call it a party weekend! This post is for the details of accommodation, prices and how to pay. We have provisionally booked the hostel for the Friday, Saturday & Sunday night, but it’s only being held for a limited time.
We need you to confirm how may nights you’ll be staying and payment by Monday 1st October – please no later!
Accommodation – Windermere Youth Hostel, single gender shared dorms – see here for more info https://www.yha.org.uk/hostel/yha-windermere
Costs – Friday £27, Saturday £27, Sunday £12 (this includes a £9 discount per person as the club has a YHA membership). So, £54 if staying Fri/Sat, £66 if staying all 3 nights.
Riding – There will be different rides to suit all levels and abilities. More on this nearer the time, but it’ll be one hell of a great weekend…Tina has guaranteed it or your money back!*
How to book – fill in this form:
How to pay – To make this as simple as possible for everyone, we have decided to not use Webcollect and ask you to pay directly into the club bank account. It’s the same account number and sort code you would have paid your membership fee to but here it is again.
Account # – 00875203, Sort Code – 80-07-24. Please use Tina40 as the reference so we can cross reference the payment.
Remember – payment no later that Monday 1st October please – we need to pay the hostel in full shortly after this date. Any payments or bookings after this date, will need to be done directly with the hostel and you may not be eligible for the £9 discount from the YHA Club Membership, so get booked up ASAP!
I’ll copy this link to Facebook so we don’t miss anyone out. Enjoy your trip!
*refund applications are filed in the bin 😉
Get it in your calendars!! Saturday 8th December, Bibi’s Mexican Cantina in Partick. Time TBC.
4 course Christmas menu – £25 per head (incl first drink and 10% service charge). This doesn’t include any subsequent drinks (they have a license and you a free to spend as much, or as little, as you like on festive drinks).
The Small Print:
- For paid up club members only.
- Bibi’s advised they are limited to 25 people so we’ll start a waiting list if we exceed 25 reservations. If we can extend the reservation with Bibi’s then we’ll take names from the waiting list.
- Reservations will be taken via an online sign up form, on a first come first served basis. The link to the reservation form will be published on the website within the next week.
- A few weeks after the reservations are taken we’ll collect payments via the WebCollect site and you’ll be able to make your menu selections.
- If you don’t pay for your place by the deadline (date TBC, which will be stated clearly on the sign up form) it will be offered to the next person on the waiting list.
- If you need to cancel your place after you’ve paid for it and we can fill your place with someone from the waiting list then you’ll get your money back. If we don’t have anyone to take your place then it will depend on Bibi’s cancellation policy.